Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Welcome to our world!

Friends and family,

I am going to give this a go. I was reading in the Ensign the other day and realized that this was something I could do help educate people on our faith. That isn't only reason I'm doing this and I promise it won't be all churchy stuff but seeing as that is a huge part of our lives there may be a little. I figure this is also a good opportunity to practice my writing skills. One of my many dreams is to publish a novel. Considering that the closest I am to that is three chapters into one manuscript it may be a while. So in the mean time I will thrill you all with the stories of my life and family. Ocassionally if I get brave I may even through some really writing out there for you to comment on and help me out with. If you want to learn more about Hyrum's musings you can check out his blog at hyrumwright.org

No comments: