Monday, July 25, 2011

What have we been watching?

Hannah: "Jonathan you're the green jersey."

Jonathan: "Yeah, you're the yellow."

Hannah: "No, I'm the pink with sparkles jersey."

Jonathan: "Well, then I'm the yellow because I go fast."



Well If you haven't guessed, we've been keeping tabs on Le Tour De France. It's been a fun thing to check in with Hyrum everyday and on the days he's worked from home we even joined in watching the day's stage. All I have to say is that I'm glad Hyrum doesn't ride like those guys. They are crazy. I never thought of cycling as a crazy man's sport but it definitely could fit in that category. There were a few times I held my breath watching them zoom down a mountain, cutting the corners on the switchbacks so tight I was sure they would lose control and careen down the mountain head first. Not a pretty picture and I was glad that didn't happen.

Anyway, It was pretty sweet. The Tour officials better watch out though, because if Hannah has any say in the matter they'll have a pink, sparkly jersey next.

No comments: