Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Castle Park

When school is in session I attempt to attend playgroup with the younger kids.  The week before Labor Day it was at Avonworth Community Park.  We pulled in and I was a little underwhelmed by the horrific parking lot.  I had committed to go though so we found a parking spot, unloaded the car and went in search of someone we knew.  We crossed a little bridge to see a pretty sweet castle play ground.  It was an old wooden one with turrets and "secret" tunnels.  My Little kids loved it so since Labor Day was coming we decided we needed to spend some time there with the big kids.  


The day was very toasty but the kids loved running around the castle and then trying to catch minnows in the creek that runs through the park.  They found a tall hill to climb and thoroughly enjoyed a day at the "Castle Park".  It's snowing and they occasionally make plans for their next visit. 

(I just realized I forgot to take pictures of the actual playground : )  oops!)





No comments: