Sunday, August 2, 2009

Summer Roadtrip 2009--Utah, the Part of 2nd Week


Our week started with a hot Sunday at my brother's house. We had a great time though hanging out in the basement playing games with the little girls. Andrew came over and it was nice to see him. I hadn't seen him since October of 2006 when he left on his mission. We had a good time.



Monday was Girls' Day with Hyrum's sisters. We like hang out at least once while we're together and we were just able to squeeze one in this trip before Margaret and her family left. Then that afternoon my parents and sister Kallie flew in from New York. It was great to see them. We enjoyed an evening at Grandma and Grandpa J's house.

The kids all enjoyed being outside and so did I. Grandma and Grandpa have grass you could swim in. I love it. There aren't any little critters waiting to get you either.

No comments: