Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Boy, oh boy!

I just realized that we hadn't told everyone that we are having a boy. We found out in early December that Baby #4 is a boy. We are all excited but maybe none so much as Jonathan. He is eager to have a little brother to play with. In some it is unfortunate it will take a little while before they can really play together. There are times it makes my head spin : )


We are doing well and just looking forward for things to come. There is a lot of work to be done before our little guy gets here so we are keeping busy. I feel good that I already have almost 20 boxes packed and ready to go. I only have about a million to go, or at least that is how it feels.

We enjoyed a great Christmas break with Hyrum's family and are glad to be home and going after a bit of relaxation. We hope you all had a great holiday season as well.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Editt said...

Hooray! I keep checking back here to get updates so I'm glad you are back. I understand the packing issue. My advice is if you feel like you should pack it, you usually talk yourself out of it - BUT you will wish you had listened to yourself the crazy week before you move. Its amazing what you can do without. I wish I were there to help to pay back how you helped me.

Halley said...

Girl, boy, girl, boy! Perfect! Congratulations my friend. How are you feeling these days?