Sunday, September 8, 2013

Quick Update

The past few weeks have been pretty busy.  I've canned peaches and tomatoes, started new sewing projects, we replaced windows so I painted the new sashings, I'm working on restoring a wooden chest and getting ready to paint our family room.  In addition to that, Hannah started 2nd grade, Jonathan had a birthday and I took some of my class from church to see the historical sites in Kirtland, Ohio.  Hyrum went to California for work and took a couple of extra days to hike the highest point in Nevada with his brother.  The past month has been busy and full of good things as we tried to take in the last few days of summer.  Here are a few pictures to illustrate. 

My primary class outside the John Johnson Home in Hiram, Ohio.  This is one of my favorite Church History Sites in the Kirtland area. 

I'm peeling peaches for canning.  Hyrum was in-charge of the syrup and the pressure cooker. 

Hyrum in Yosemite. 

Hyrum at the top of Boundary Peak

Hannah's first day of school.

Happy Birthday, Jonathan.

Birthday, Brownie Ice Cream Sundaes.

Opening 5 presents for his magical birthday.

No comments: