Sunday, September 20, 2015

Home for a bit . . .





After Pisa we spent a day in the Cinque Terre.  It was lovely and so nice to be outside away from the city.  Hyrum already posted about the Cinque Terre so I won't elaborate.

I spent a really long two days getting home to Pittsburgh while Hyrum stayed for his conference.  The kids didn't care much that I had been gone.  They were actually quite disappointed that mom was back and grandma was leaving.  There was a lot of work to be done and things to get ready though. 

The kids and I picked and put up a lot of strawberry jam.
Big kids were hiking with Dad so, little kids went hiking with Mom.  2.5-3 miles.
Post-hike selfie
Starting solids.  He loved it ; )
Kindergartners from Jonathan's school at an end of year party

We spent the next month finishing up school and getting ready for our crazy, awesome summer we had planned.  We had ten days between our two big summer trips so I was trying to get as prepared as possible for the second one while trying to pack and getting for our trip to Texas.  I'll explain why later.  It was a busy month.

No comments: