Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ahhh . . . When to sew?

My little brother, Andrew is getting married. Yay! I am so happy for he and Naomi. They are getting married in July in the California San Diego Temple. It gives us a good reason to extend our summer road trip a few weeks.

I decided it would be fun to make the little kids clothes for the wedding, if Naomi agreed, of course. And she did. I since have found that finding time to sew with two kids especially Jonathan is kind of funny. They will get done but when? Million dollar question, there. I have the vests cut out and hope to finish them this week. We shall see. The little boys are wearing black vests with a purple bow tie. The little girls have purple dresses with a red sash. The tulle is hot pink. It should be fun. I'll post pictures when they are done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Knowing you, "Supermom", you'll find time to sew, pottey train Hannah (or did she finally catch on?), and keep Jonathan occupied without even breaking a sweat! :) Good Luck!