Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Time Flies


Wow, I can't believe that Friday is the first day of May. The summer is fast upon us and I am not ready for it. I always think that this coming summer is going to be calmer than last but it never works out that way. In retrospect, I think I'm grateful for that though.

Last summer we spent with the Wright, in California and awaiting Jonathan's arrival. This summer we are traveling the country and even the world. Hyrum and I are making a ten day trip to Northern Europe. (If you have any suggestions about what to see in Stockholm, Oslo, Bergen, Helsinki, and Copenhagen let me know.) and then we get to attend a family reunion in Yellowstone and then off to Utah for a few days with family. After that we're driving to San Diego for Andrew's Wedding. Luckily we get a few weeks to breathe before we make a trip to New York to see Grandma and Grandpa Hollingshead. Boy, are we excited.

It certainly makes for a little excitement though. Hannah is so excited to go to Yellowstone. Hyrum keeps talking about the bears. We'll see if he can deliver. We keep talking about riding the train in Europe and she is going to be sad when she finally realizes that doesn't include her.

Life is good though. We're keeping busy and doing well. Hyrum is working hard on papers and making deadlines for his consulting. I'm keeping busy sewing and taking care of the kids, and fine tuning our summer plans. Hannah and Jonathan are just going with the flow. As long as they get fed and changed they're happy campers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, but YOU and Hyrum will be the sad ones when Hannah, Jonathan, Grandma, and I have a blast while ya'll are running around Europe... :)