Friday, November 4, 2016

In other news . . .

When we're not gallivanting around the countryside or entertaining guests, which really is most of the time, the kids and I are grocery shopping and playground hopping.  We several of each of these within an easy walk of our apartment so when the weather is decent off we go.  Hyrum goes to work so we can play! He's great.

Today we went out and I am sad because I know our days at the park are coming to a close.  We didn't bring warm enough gear to head out there once the snow starts flying.  I'm glad we can go to the Museum and a few other places so we can get of the apartment and be warm.

It's pretty much life as usual though.  Being on vacation 24/7 for an extended period of time really isn't feasible, at least not for me.  I need routine and time to breathe.  The loneliness of our situation and the constancy of having the kids with me is challenging but we'll make it.

Next week we're headed to Paris and then a week to recover and prepare for more guests and then  Thanksgiving in Germany followed Christmas season in Germany!  I am so excited.  The next few weeks are going to fly by.

No comments: